Computers and Technology
Submitted By mitchladrera
• It is much time consuming.
• Often the books are lost and the librarian is not aware of this.
• No proper records for the workers, members and books transaction.
• If manual record book is lost data will be completely lost.
• Lots of Manual labour is required for record keeping.
• The workers especially sweepers and security guards are often absent and take the salary for the whole month without accountability of their attendance.
• Many a times duplication occurs as workers are find it hard to keep track in the bundles of registers.
• Data is stored in filling cabinets and can get in the wrong hands and can be used against the company.
• Data is not always reliable as it is hand written and some human errors might have occurred example wrong telephone number ECT.
• Retrieval of data is very slow as it has to be searched it has to be searched in lots of registers and this waste lots of time.
• Mostly data is kept on registers and these are stored in filling cabinets and this consumes a lot of space.
First of all, I would like to say “Thank God”, for giving me the health and strength in doing this project work until it done. Not forgotten to my family for providing everything, such as money, to buy anything that are related to this project work and their advise, which is the most needed for this project. Internet, books, computers and all that as my source to complete this project. They also supported me and encouraged me to complete this task so that I will not be procrastinate in doing it.
Then I would like to thank my instructor, Mr. Marvin Marquez for guiding me and my friends throughout this project. We had some difficulties in doing this task but he taught us patiently until we knew what to do.
Last but not the least, to my friends who were doing this project with me and sharing…...